The “Continuing to be Me” (C2bMe) program is an exciting new program of Parramatta Mission. The C2bMe Clinician / Occupational Therapist role involves the provision of comprehensive, evidence-based clinical care coordination, psychological and psychosocial interventions consistent with the model of care. The Clinician will be responsible for individual and group-based therapy. They will support consumers in their psychosocial recovery aiming to optimise functioning of RACF residents to continue living with dignity.
- Psychologist / Social Worker / Nurse / Occupational Therapist
- 2 Full time positions in Smithfield until Aug 2021 in Smithfield
- Some Telehealth opportunity + Generous salary packaging benefits
0438 206 164
We are seeking a Clinician / Occupational Therapist for our headspace program. The headspace aims to provide early intervention services to young people with emerging serious mental illness, and their families, that are youth-friendly, accessible, consistent and seamless, and that provide ongoing care and support.
- Occupational Therapist or Psychologist/Social Worker/Registered Nurse
- Full time Clinician to 30 June 2021 -> with possible extension
- Good rates + Generous Salary Packaging benefits. Some Telehealth
- 3 positions in 3 locations – Parramatta, Mount Druitt, Penrith
0401 600 911
Contact: Jane Pinnuck 0401 600 911
Title: Community Mental Health OT or Clinical Psychologist
- Mid West Community Mental (Outer Team) -Clinical Psychologist or Occupational Therapist
- Full Time 80hrs with an ADO based at Melton Community Health Services centre
Are you looking to kickstart your hand therapy career?
- Full-time position
- Supportive, professional team environment
- Commencement date by negotiation
- New and recent graduates welcome to apply
- Established mentoring program
0466 305 537
Aspect Therapy are recruiting for experienced and new graduate full time or part time Occupational Therapists to join our growing team. To see what it's like to work with Aspect Therapy, click on this link to watch our video.
Occupational Therapist - Mental Health (505137)
Department of Health and Tasmanian Health Service
Adult and Community Mental Health South
The Tasmanian Health Service is seeking interest from suitably qualified applicants for a permanent Occupational Therapist – Mental Health vacancy in the Adult and Community Mental Health Department.
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community; we are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
1300 554 260
Permanent Full-Time role in the Illawarra or Shoalhaven to join our innovative clinical team and Graduates are welcomed to apply.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Compassion, patience, creativity, flexibility and enthusiasm to help young people and their families achieve their goals
- A holistic mindset to look at the bigger picture when identifying participation barriers
- A passion for making a difference in the lives of young people and their families
Develop Therapy Services is a privately owned, community based practice providing multidisciplinary therapy services to children and adults with a range of disabilities in South Australia. We support individuals to achieve what they need, want, and delight to do in their daily lives, celebrating the small steps made along the way. Applications are sought from occupational therapists with a strong passion to work within a relationship model with clients with complex needs. Region and hours are flexible and reflect a family friendly culture within the team. We have multiple positions available across our early intervention teams as well as in our adult services teams.
0415 034 051
Occupational Therapist - Independent Living Centre - Hobart, Launceston & Ulverstone
If you are an occupational therapist looking to enjoy the pristine, clean, Covid free air of Tasmania then we have the position for you. Independent Living Centre, Tasmania has multiple opportunities available throughout the state, a $5000 relocation grant through HR+ is available to eligible applicants for one of these positions.
Location – Brisbane and Gold Coast Locations
Salary - $65,000 to $80,000 (dependent on experience)
Status: Permanent Full Time and Part Time opportunities available
- $15,899 Salary Sacrifice and Motor Vehicle Allowance available
- Work holistically to improve the health outcomes of our Indigenous Communities
- Collaborative consults with Speech Pathology/Occupational therapy partners
Join our dynamic & collaborative team, comprising of Allied Health professionals including Physio, Speech, EP, Paed Nurse, GP, AHW & Paediatricians.
Experienced OT - Sydney
Are looking for a change from case management or clinical work? Would you like to use your core OT skills and clinical skills to try something new? We offer full training, flexible hours and working from home, excellent remuneration and challenging work with an employer who cares and supports its valued team.
Irabina Autism Services is seeking Occupational Therapists (Grade 2) to join our diverse team and support children, young people and families affected by autism. Expand your skillset working in a trans-disciplinary environment and embrace opportunities to lead or co-lead your own programs. With positions currently available at all our centres in Melbourne’s North and Eastern suburbs, you’ll have the flexibility to choose your schedule and dictate when and where you work. With excellent salaries on offer, including a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program, and access to professional development opportunities, this is a great time to join the Irabina Family.
(02) 6882 0599
An exciting opportunity awaits an Occupational Therapist to join our team. New graduates, experienced and senior positions are available.
OECI is a community based Early Childhood Intervention service & registered NDIS provider in Dubbo. OECI provides a diverse range of services to babies and young children 0 -12 years of age with developmental delays & or disabilities residing in Dubbo and the surrounding regional communities.
Fulltime/Part time opportunity
Work with a dynamic and innovative interdisciplinary team
Flexible working arrangements
(03) 8345 7550
Contact: Julie Blackburn
(03) 8345 7550
Title: Senior Occupational Therapist
Orygen Youth Health Inpatient Unit