The Tasmanian Health Service is seeking interest from suitably qualified applicants for an Occupational Therapist vacancy in the Statewide Mental Health Services.
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community; we are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Wilfred Lopes Centre, Risdon Vale
$94,469 to $111,765 pro-rata, per annum
Please note that access to salaries beyond $105,158 is subject to completion of a relevant Graduate Diploma or application to the personal upgrade scheme in accordance with Schedule 8 of the Allied Health Professionals Public Sector Unions Wages Agreement 2019
This position attracts a 6.5% correctional allowance.
Period of Employment:
Fixed term, part time, day work, working up to 60.8 hours per fortnight, commencing 6 December 2021 until 18 November 2022.
- Provide a comprehensive clinical service through assessment, case management and individual therapies with clients of the Forensic Mental Health Service.
- Provide specialist rehabilitation Occupational Therapy treatment and services to patients within the Wilfred Lopes Centre and Community Forensic Mental Health service, and the Risdon Prison Complex as required, including the design, development, implementation and evaluation of specialised treatment programs.
- Assist with the integration into the community of released clients through consultation and liaison with the Community Forensic Mental Health Teams.
- Prepare formal reports for Community Corrections, Parole Board, Classification Board and Courts, Forensic Mental Health Tribunal, and Mental Health Tribunal as required.
- Work within the multidisciplinary team and participate in case management reviews to ensure continuity of client care.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Darren West on (03) 6166 0502 or email Darren.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role, please go to www.jobs.tas.gov.au Applicants are asked to address the selection criteria within the Statement of Duties. Please click the blue Apply Now button to submit your application.
Applications close: Tuesday 21 September 2021 at 11:55pm