Make your entry into the world of academia and complement your industry experience by joining a team of dedicated professionals at CQUniversity’s Rockhampton Health Clinic – a public access clinic with state-of-the-art health facilities designed to provide a practical learning environment for our students. Work in partnership with the Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service to deliver a diverse range of health services that serve our local community.
As a registered practice educator, you will supervise and assess occupational therapy students undertaking practice placements ensuring they meet clinical practicum requirements. You will support, guide, and educate students on best practice within a clinical setting, helping them to achieve accreditation. Engaging with the community, you will tailor and deliver quality occupational therapy services meeting client needs.
Rockhampton is the ideal location to launch the next stage of your career and our generous relocation packages will support you to make the move. Rated among Australia’s top 20 most family-friendly cities, sub-tropical Rockhampton offers the best of cosmopolitan living in a regional setting. The region boasts affordable housing, quality education, and a thriving cultural arts scene. Just a short 30-minute drive to coastal Yeppoon, Rockhampton puts you right on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Fixed Term (3 years), Part Time (0.8FTE)
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration: Acad A – $64,282 to $86,912 pa / Acad B – $91,489 to $108,648 pa
- Remuneration inclusive of cash salary, 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading
- Masters qualification in occupational therapy (or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training) with current registration with AHPRA.
- Extensive clinical experience and a demonstrated capacity for inspirational teaching in clinical education.
- Outstanding communication skills with a strong ability to liaise and negotiate with a variety of clients, staff and students.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 21 July 2019
Vacancy Reference Number: 33173