Unique opportunity for a qualified Allied Health Professional to provide exceptional support to our clients. This is a state-based role which includes travel.
Mansfield Autism Practitioners
Mansfield Autism Statewide Service (MASS) is an independent not for profit organisation, we are a highly regarded, independent organisation that delivers innovative educational and training programs for people with Autism and other disabilities from infancy to adulthood. We seek to empower the individual and their families to live independent, inclusive and productive lives through the provision of individually tailored programs.
We offer a wide range of services for individuals and families living with Autism. Our services have been designed as a ‘wrap around’ model – each service complements and enhances the quality of care we provide our clients.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for Mansfield Autism Practitioners (MAP) located across Victoria. To be a MAP you will have qualifications in one of the following fields; Teaching, Allied Health or Early Childhood.
The Mansfield Autism Practitioner Service aims to provide unique in-home support for individuals and families, and this involves:
- Assisting families to identify their child’s strengths and to build on these.
- Helping parents to set realistic, functional and measurable goals for their child/children.
- Setting up practical programmes in the home and providing support to work towards them.
- Coaching parents in best practice strategies in a hands-on approach
- Transdisciplinary Approach to working.
- Working within the parameters of the NDIS.
- Providing the families with information on Autism and other services available to them.
- Working collaboratively with other services involved with the families to ensure consistency
- Do you value a family focused approach?
- Are you excited by the idea of unique and innovative programs designed to meet the individual needs of children and families?
- Do you believe education extends beyond the hours of 9 to 3.30?
- Do you want a job with the flexibility to work across all environments including the family home?
If you answered yes to the above, then Mansfield Autism Statewide Services is the organisation for you!!
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- 12 weeks leave per year
- Salary packaging
- Flexible working hours
To obtain a position description or to submit your application please email email@example.com