Tired of big cities? How about a walk along the beach just before work?
Consider moving to North-West Tasmania to experience wonderful beaches, mountains, world heritage listed national parks, hinterland villages, great food, wine and more. Living in Tasmania you will experience a temperate climate with four distinct seasons, world-renowned food and wine, wild and beautiful landscapes, a relaxed island lifestyle, and a fascinating history. Tasmanian | The quiet pursuit of the extraordinary
The Role and the team:
Reporting to the Manager - Occupational Therapy Services, this is a senior position providing Occupational Therapy services to In-patient services including medical, surgical, orthopaedics and paediatrics, and community clients from a broad, rural area.
You will be required to work across both the North West Regional Hospital and the Mersey Community Hospital in North West Tasmania; as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team of 21 members consisting of the Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior and Junior Occupational Therapists and other ancillary staff.
What’s on Offer?
- Flexible working hours to enable work/life balance
- Relocation allowance may be negotiated for successful interstate applicants
- Support for ongoing professional development including post graduate qualification allowance where applicable
- Subsidised car parking facilities
- Diverse career pathways including opportunities for secondment into higher duties and access to higher duties allowance
- Other employment conditions and allowances available under the Allied Health Agreement
Details of Appointment
Multiple Permanent Full Time and Part Time Day Worker positions working up to 76 hours per fortnight
Salary: $94,469 - $105,158 pro rata per annum + 10% superannuation + access to salary packaging
Successful applicants will be required to meet the essential criteria:
- Registered with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia
- Current Tasmanian Working with Children Registration
- Other pre-employment checks as listed on the Statement of Duties document
Applicants should note the following criteria are desirable:
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Post graduate qualifications relevant to the delivery of Occupational Therapy Services
How to Apply
Applications close COB 26 September 2021. Apply Online here – https://careers.pageuppeople.com/759/cw/en/job/1066159/senior-occupational-therapist-rural-practice-502057-north-west-tasmania
We encourage you to review the Applicant Guide and Statement of Duties, prior to applying for an overview of the duties, program, selection process and selection criteria.
For More Information (Contact Officer)
Position: A/Manager, Occupational Therapy Services
Phone: (03) 6493 6188 / E-mail: email@example.com