OTA Divisional Councils
There are eight Divisional Councils that undertake the following tasks and functions:
- Provide localised advice on issues of relevance to the Division
- Provide feedback on papers presented to the council to help the development of programs and services within OTA
- Represent the interests of members affiliated with the Division;
- Support the Divisional Manager to implement work plans and or programs as required by OTA
- Represent Occupational Therapy Australia at key external events or meetings;
To be eligible for nomination a nominee must be an OTA member and reside in the geographical area of the Divisional Council.