Online RTW Module for SA Occupational Therapists
ReturnToWorkAHP is a free online course designed to provide allied health professionals with the skills, tools and knowledge to guide and progress recovery and return to work.
Developed by ReturnToWorkSA in partnership with ModMed Institute and allied health practitioners, the course covers:
- Navigating the Return to Work scheme
- Using a biopsychosocial approach to identify and manage factors early on that may hinder recovery
- Working effectively with your partners in the treatment team
- The health benefits of work
- Measuring and demonstrating the effectiveness of treatment.
To learn more and enrol click here.