All members of Occupational Therapy Australia working in or who have an interest in soft tissue function related occupational therapy in the region are invited to join this SIG. To join a SIG update your preferences under the member dashboard.
The Soft Tissue Injury Special Interest Group aims to:
- Represent and promote soft tissue occupational therapy as an area of practice.
- Provide students and new graduates pathways to join the area of practice.
- Discuss professional development opportunities, current research, and case studies.
- Provide opportunities for networking and general discussion.
- Consult with the association and relevant government department to develop guidelines for soft tissue occupational therapy.
We have SIGs in the following states and/or territories:
Convenor: Megan Reed
To join a SIG update your preferences under the member dashboard.