Occupational Therapy Australia convenes numerous interest groups throughout Australia, bringing together like-minded members interested in a particular area of occupational therapy practice to discuss various practice issues. These groups engage in peer support, networking and learning opportunities.
For current Interest Groups (IG) please browse the menu. View all upcoming Interest Group meetings.
IGs are open to OTA members who indicate they want to engage with a group through My Preferences. Each group will schedule a minimum of 4 meetings per year, which are conducted predominately online.
All IG participants are asked to:
- Register to attend meetings
- Actively contribute and show respect to all participants at meetings
- Take personal notes and appropriate records of learning to meet registration requirements if applicable
- Monitor the IG web pages for meeting resources, including meeting summaries
To establish a new IG please contact OTA. As new groups are formed, meeting details will be listed on this page.
To register for a meeting, first join the IG through My Preferences. Members are welcome to join any IG and by doing so you will receive email invitations to upcoming meetings.
To attend a meeting, register through the Registration Page
- Once logged in, click the ‘Add to Cart’ button
- Click the trolley icon and proceed through the check out
- Once complete you will receive a confirmation email immediately
- The meeting details and Zoom link are emailed one business day before the meeting