Leadership and Management
This Special Interest Group is open to all members of Occupational Therapy Australia who work in leadership and management roles. To join a SIG update your preferences under the member dashboard.
The group aims to provide the opportunity:
- To provide opportunity for professional networking
- To identify and discuss issues strategic to the profession and share professional concerns
- To provide a communication link with the OTA Victoria Divisional Council and members
- To prepare and develop draft position papers and documents relevant to the profession as required
- To act as a resource for members in leadership and management roles
We have SIGs in the following states and/or territories:
Convenor: Janice McKeever, Claire Lynch
To join a SIG update your preferences under the member dashboard.