2019/2020 Membership Renewals Now Open
How to Renew
Renewals are now open for 2019/2020 memberships. Members, to renew your membership before it expires and retain continued access to your benefits—such as exclusive insurance discounts with Aon, huge savings on CPD/National Events, and one-on-one practice support—please:
- Login to your OTA account
- If you have forgotten (or not yet set) your password for the new site, click here
- Visit you Member Dashboard
- Click on your unique renewal notification link (see screenshot below) to complete the renewal form
(If you experience any difficulties completing the renewal form on Internet Explorer, please try another browser such as Chrome or Safari)
Looking Forward to the Future With You
Thank you for your patience as we work to finalise your new online home of OTA—the website is nearly complete! As you may have seen, it has been completely redesigned, offers multiple accessibility features (including large text and high contrast modes) and enables you to tailor your member profile. Please bear with us as more features roll out over the coming weeks.
Thank you to all who completed our recent membership survey—your feedback and insights will ensure that our actions and investments benefit all members, promoting the valuable work you do. Over the past year we have worked to support our members through:
- Lobbying & Advocacy. Over the past 12 months we’ve developed and consulted on over 20 reports and submissions, launched our OTs for Veterans campaign and achieved significant wins for OTs working with the NDIS (increasing their hourly rate from $179 to $190).
- Practice Support. Our Professional Practice team is expanding with more OTs ready to assist with all your practice enquiries. We’ve also developed the Evidence Based Practice Position Paper and a comprehensive Supervision Framework to support the next generation of OTs.
- Evidence-based Resources. We've invested in achieving full access to the British, Canadian and American Occupational Therapy Journals for all members.
- Professional Development. Our CPD resources are continuing to grow in scope and diversity. This past year we’ve held over 100 CPD sessions spanning 24 practice areas.
Know that OTA is focusing on our 2020 Vision to ensure that occupational therapists are valued for Agility, Influence and Innovation. OTA is investing to provide you with improved services, more resources and additional practice support. I invite you to reach out to email@example.com to discuss how we can further enrich your work.
Our 2020 Vision is clearer when members are our focus.