EOI: Occupational Therapy School of Victoria Clinical Award Selection Committee
Occupational Therapy Australia is seeking ‘Expressions of Interest’ from individuals who are interested in joining the Victoria Clinical Award Selection Committee.
In 1974 the Occupational Therapy Trust Fund was created after the Occupational School of Victoria was dissolved. The Government at the time took over all responsibility of training and educating occupational therapists and Allied Health Professionals.
Trustees of the Occupational Therapy Trust Fund decided to hand over the mandate of this fund to Occupational Therapy Australia, to provide opportunities for growth and development within the profession.
The Occupational Therapy School of Victoria Clinical Award was introduced at this year’s OTA National Conference in July. A donation of $350,000 from the Occupational Therapy Fund will finance this award.
The committee requires 3 members who will serve a minimum of 3 years but no more than 6 years. Meetings to take place via teleconference and to be conducted 2 or 3 times per annum.
Committee member responsibilities:
- Attend meetings
- Assess applications against the selection criteria
- Make recommendations to Occupation Therapy Australia
Selection Committee Criteria
Members must have:
- Minimum of 10 years clinical/professional experience
- Minimum of 6 years membership with Occupational Therapy Australia
- Able to demonstrate their commitment to the Australian Occupational Therapy profession and/or Occupational Therapy Australia
Expressions of interest must be received by 5pm AESDT Tuesday 17 December 2019. Applicants must address the Selection Criteria and submit their application via email to email@example.com