This Special Interest Group is open to any member of Occupational Therapy Australia who is interested in, or who is currently working in, the area of Paediatric Occupational Therapy. To join a SIG update your preferences under the member dashboard.
The aim of this Special Interest Group is to:
- Provide opportunity for networking and informal sharing at each meeting
- Discuss current issues and practical strategies on a range of topics relevant to OTs with an interest in the area of paediatrics
- Encourage best practice and innovation in the provision of Occupational Therapy services in paediatrics
- Establish connections with geographically isolated, solo practitioners and those in non-traditional occupational therapy roles in the field of paediatrics.
- Provide feedback to OTA on matters relating to practice of Occupational Therapy in paediatrics, to inform CPD events, position statements, etc.
We have SIGs in the following states and/or territories:
Convenor: Sophie-Anna Barling
Convenor: Miriam Rodda
Convenor: Alyce Locke
Convenor: Dale Heath and Tatiana Arellano
Convenors: Dr Anoo Bhopti, PhD - supported by Ms Sally Mohitian and Ms Susanne Nelson
To join a SIG update your preferences under the member dashboard.