WorkCover Queensland Table of Costs Effective 1 July 2022
WorkCover Queensland has updated its Allied Health Services Tables of Costs effective 1 July 2022. These tables list who can provide services, approved item numbers and the scheduled maximum fees payable.
Please visit the WorkSafe Queensland website to read their update and to view these updated documents.
Among the changes includes:
- Fee increases of 4.4%
- Removal initial and subsequent consultations – multiple injuries or conditions item codes
- Addition of new quick guide for commonly used items in each TOC
- Revised travel and communication descriptors
- The introduction of a dedicated Hand Therapy Services Table of Costs
- Increased pre-approved limits for incidental expenses to $150 and supportive devices to $250 per claim in relation to hand therapy services
- Revised pre-approved limits for hand therapy to first 6 sessions for both GP and treating medical specialist referrals